Peaceful Mind - Information and Instructions
What Does This Meditation Do?The CD or MP3 you have does all of the work for you by stimulating specific brainwaves in your mind. Using special encoding technology embedded into the gentle, relaxing sound of rain, it gently guides your mind to an altered state of consciousness where you will experience very deep states of relaxation. There are 4 main states of consciousness:
Beta - This is your normal waking state (12Hz - 38Hz).
Alpha - This is when you are awake but deeply relaxed. Typically you are in this state when you first awaken in the morning and when you are daydreaming (8Hz - 12Hz).
Theta - You are in this state during light sleep or deep relaxation (3Hz - 8Hz).
Delta - This is a deep, dreamless state. Normally you don’t dream in this state and are completely unconscious (0.2Hz - 3Hz).
The Peaceful Mind meditations will guide your mind down to the Alpha and Theta bands.
Benefits of MeditationThere are many benefits that can be gained from the regular practice of meditation:
- Achieve deep states of relaxation
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase your self-awareness
- Reduce blood pressure
- Lower oxygen consumption and decrease respiratory rate
- Increase blood flow and slow heart rate
- Decrease muscle tension and headaches
- Enhance your immune system
- Achieve calm and inner peace
- Improve concentration and focus
- Build self confidence
- Develop your natural intuitive abilities
- Reach altered states of consciousness
- Plus more...
What Do I Need to Do?There’s nothing much to do except to sit back, relax and listen to the soothing sounds. Let the meditations do the work for you. You do not need to sit in any special meditation postures. Just sit in a comfortable chair somewhere where you won’t be disturbed by anyone or anything for the duration of the meditation. Don’t forget to turn your mobile phone off.
HeadphonesThe Peaceful Mind meditations require the use of headphones.
What’s Included?Peaceful Mind consists of the following tracks:
- Peaceful Mind I (Track 1) is a 20 minute Alpha meditiation that will guide your mind down to 8.4.
- Peaceful Mind II (Track 2) is a 50 minute Theta meditation that takes you down to 5.5Hz.
It is recommended that you follow this simple program:
Listening to the Tracks
- Stage 1: Listen to Track 1 once or twice a day for at least 3 weeks before moving on to Track 2.
- Stage 2: Listen to Track 2 once or twice a day.
Track 1 and Track 2 can be used independently of each other. Once you have completed the above
program you can listen to whichever track you have time for. However, you will gain the most benefit
from Track 2.
Have Questions or Need Help?If you have any questions or need help, please email